Business Administration Intern (High School)
L.I. Smith & Associates (LIS) is searching for a creative, detailed oriented Business Administration Intern. The ideal candidate is professional in communication and appearance, a team player, and eager to learn the marketing and business fields. This position is available for high school juniors and seniors for the duration of one semester. There is potential for the internship to be lengthened depending on performance. The internship is available at our Paris office.
This internship provides the opportunity for a high school student to gain hands-on experience in administrative and marketing functions within a professional environment. As the Intern, you will work closely with the administrative team and provide essential support to ensure organizational success. You will be responsible for developing marketing materials, data entry, filing, research, and general administration duties.
$12 per hour
- Assist with staff relations efforts, including but not limited to writing email copy and developing graphics for industry holidays and company events
- Take ownership of assigned tasks and projects, demonstrating a proactive and detail-oriented approach
- Create marketing materials such as videos, press releases, and print collateral
- Conduct market research, creating a baseline for future marketing initiatives and strategies
- Assist with the organization of company documents and files within departments
- Compile and build presentation materials to support projects, showcase new initiatives, report data findings, and other related information.
- Whenever required, assist and help the staff members with specialized projects
- Perform additional administrative tasks as assigned
- High school junior or senior
- Cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Proficiency with Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Working experience or classroom experience in the marketing, advertising, or business fields
- Time management, prioritizing tasks, and organizational skills are a must
- Ability to work both independently and in a group
To be considered, applicants must submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Samples of work