Marketing and Communications Intern
L.I. Smith & Associates (LIS) is seeking an ambitious and innovative Marketing and Communications Intern to join our team. The internship is available at our Paris office for Summer 2024.
The Marketing and Communications Internship will provide a creative, energetic environment in which the student is given a hands-on opportunity to work alongside the Marketing team in efforts to enhance the LIS brand through the development of innovative concepts and design.
$15 per hour and/or school internship credit.
- Create content for website and press releases
- Develop video content for online channels
- Design print collateral
- Assist with management of social media platforms
- Travel to job sites taking photographs and video to be used in future content
- Represent LIS at industry events and other networking occasions as needed
- Ensure all collateral adhere to the LIS brand and follow brand guidelines
- Attend brainstorming sessions and marketing meetings
- Assist in community outreach and staff relations efforts
- Perform additional administrative tasks as assigned
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or related field from an accredited college or university
- Cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Previous work or classroom experience in communications, marketing, or graphic design
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiar with video editing
To be considered, applicants must submit the following to email@example.com:
- Samples of work